Please note, we will be taking Spring 2021 off due to public health guidelines. Please sign up for our newsletter or check back in Fall 2021 to hear about all of our updated offerings. Thanks!
The Reconnect program will cover:
– Medicine making skills to include drying herbs, water based extracts, tincturing by various methods and menstruums, topical treatments, sweet medicines, and mushroom double extractions
– Food as Medicine to include recipes and preparations
– Kitchen medicine with an emphasis on affordable and accessible preparations
– Living with the seasons and incorporating herbal medicines into ritual & ceremony
– Materia medica of locally grown plants & kitchen medicines
– Energetics of herbal medicines and how to apply them